GETTING AFTER IT

It’s been a busy summer for house-projects, travel and work. Four months have already passed since I made the jump from the agency world to freelance-dome and it feels like it’s been years…in a good way.

Over the next month or so I’ve got a significant amount of writing to do about a few significant trips from this busy summer:
• The IFTD show that I just attended in New Orleans (watch for reports from Cameron over at The Fiberglass Manifesto and Alex at 40 Rivers to Freedom, as well as Midcurrent and Angling Trade).
• My upcoming trip west to fish in Idaho (hell yea!)
• Our week in the Adirondacks (which I’ve already been putting up some poetry from).

So, stay tuned as the busy-ness rolls on.

• Sanders says:

It’s always good to be busy 🙂

Looking forward to the reports that are sure to follow…

Good to see that there is, indeed, life after an agency.

I’m still at mine. Let me know if you need a Michigan connection brother.

There is, indeed.
      Are you account-side or creative? I could ALWAYS use a Michigan connection if you’ve got any ideas on something to chase down over that way.

• Shannon says:

Hey Amigo,
    Good to meet you there, and talk about the show. I have run a couple of things since returning, and have one more to go – on a Texas company – The Howler Brothers. Cheers, Shannon

Hey Shannon. Great to hear from you. I got to watch the Kayak Fishing Journal DVD you gave me. Very cool stuff. Hard to believe you’re getting bows like that out of the Guad! I’ve got your blog on my feed. Looking forward to keeping up with it.
      Thanks for stopping by.

I’m in strategy and research. Used to be an account. Always an aspiring writer. But my sentences are way to choppy.

Choppy worked for Hemingway. We’ll definitely have to catch up. I think we actually have some circles in common in the ad world.

• Marc Crapo says:

NOLA was good times dot com.